Friday 3 August 2012

THE LAUGHING PRINCESS

Been ages I have come up with some new bachi-tracking idea on my blog.. a lot of stories are left to be told but I think I am lacking a bit of inspiration.. In the end every one falls, sooner or later I get the digits,…I’m bored. Literally and figuratively both…but what made me open my drawer to take out my dusty blog writing keyboard can be titled more than just an inspiration. This is a dedication post, nothing much to learn about here so….





twitter has lately been my new area of entrapment, so many girls willing to respond to on your lamest of comments (tweets). Just the other day I stumbled upon an 8 year old princess who laughs her head off even when I am silent …and boy do I know that I am not funny at all… why a dedicated belaag for her, she’s pretty (obviously) and then she laughs like no one watching, a pretty big effing quality in this modern LOREAL induced world of ours..a fan of hers once said and il quote “even if I say hello...she laughs :p”


I had so much in my mind going on when I was about to start this post, and now words escape me…. Mind you! I am not in love with her or anything..i don’t believe in that anyway…just that at times you need a breeze of fresh air to correct your coordinates.. I think I kinda felt that way..

Now I don’t want my rep to suffer, therefore il come clean by saying that I want her number.. And then il be daring enough to say she’s different.. yes yes I can see you flaunting and saying “is se zada ghisi piti hui line nahi ho sakti” but I have proof of it.. In my 10 years illustrious flirting career I have never seen a girl being embarrassed about the fact that she cannot give me her number.. I adored her, and now it’s more of a respect factor…. And this is in two days only :D


stay tuned for more MARLEY AND ME :D

p.s. one final request to durdana*, give me your number... no body has ever regretted this action in the previous 10 years :D

for all the rest of you follow me
@thegreenbarney

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha i don't know where to start saying thanks,, then i made up my mind to Put a laugh before saying anything, because its about me and i really don't want to make it draggy. i feel honored to get that much love and respect, so thanks you for so much sweetness. i don't wanna refuse here so for that i gonna use DM's ;D

    ReplyDelete