Tuesday 6 September 2011

SOCIAL ATTACK

Hmmm……so now what …..let’s go back a bit to 101 where I said, or typed rather, that whenever you approach a girl, 90 percent of the times, her eyeballs roll and she goes…..’No not again’…..yes this does happen whatever the situation is…..so, what if there is a place where the ladies keep their guards down…
heaven?? Yes but that is a long shot…..we wouldn’t need ways over there anyway…before that maybe buh not there.

So what place on earth can simulate the perfect heaven, the one Johnny bravo is always dreaming about before the smacking he gets. I think he should read my blog to score chicks or hens rather….:D….
YES, I have discovered that wonderland,….

Disclaimer:
After I explain this scam, people may think I am a stupid guy who takes advantages of situations, and this one may portray me as a bad guy…but I think I can live with it…:p and again I would like to add that this method often provides you with girls with purest of intentions….so if you don’t wanna screw it. Don’t!!! and “it” over here means opportunity you perverts…..

So coming back to the situation in this one, it is a place where you volunteer to work for any cause(yes, gross right) but I don’t mean doing nothing and just hunting. You genuinely need to be  a nice guy when it comes to work and other stuff you are volunteering for, just that when it comes to the rest time or no work time, pick out the girl of your choice and talk whatever you want…the most simplest starting line in this one is “so, what do you do when you are not helping out people??” and then because there is nothing much else to do she fall right into that and don’t shout, just think “game on”….now just as 90 percent girls normally think that you are a douchbag(I don’t even know what this means, Google it :P), in this 99 percent of the queens think that you are an angel…like this..…..you may feel guilty, but don’t, you are doing good work and passing time when the good work is not being done…who wants to pick stuff or volunteer with couple of Akbar khans around (Akbar khans will come later =D)

Precautions:
There are some dos and don’ts for every scam, in this one, leave the girls in the organizing committee, always, they are one; more committed towards what they are doing and two they are way more intelligent than the rest…..so be careful and enjoy ….leave the ducks, there are plenty more fish in the pond………chill…:D

Extra advantage
it would be awesome to have a friend(codename: jigger) that does this sort of stuff often, just relay to him/her that you’re available always and if you want a “jigger” like this email me and I will introduce you to my jigger, who thinks this blog is a total waste of time…..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment