Tuesday 13 September 2011

WET BACHEEEE!

Rain, rain go away, come again some other day, little Tommy wants to play. I use to enjoy these lines in the older days, some 3 feet 6 inches ago but as I grew up I got to know that between the lines, it shouts the thought of perverted writer and little Tommy is not a boy (:p)....This post comes as the rain pours so hard that I have to cancel my appointment (if you know what I mean). Therefore using the extra time in my hand, back in the school/ college era, how the rain brought happiness, pakoras, wet clothes (;)) and a mood that is better than that described in festive poonds.



LOCATION:
                    There are two pre requisites for this. One being the rain obviously and the other a confined space like a library or a sitting area where you are stuck amidst the rain and from where there is a view. This has actually failed to register in my mind, that what is it about the rain that makes a girl lift her guard and let assholes (pardon my language) in. My lifelong research fails to explain nature I guess.

MARK:
you have to be pretty lucky to fall in a situation mentioned above but we all have been in these positions eh...Luck always repeats itself; so better be ready when it rains ; as a very close friend of mines says "cats and presidents". So coming back to my mark, any girl with wet hair. Wet hair show that she is savoring the weather and her guard is definitely not where it is most of the time. She would love pakoras at this time, but fortunately they are not available, so next best thing to pakoras are you (yes you!! believing is winning dude).

PLAN OF ACTION:
      So you spot the mark, what do you do? Go right in front of her and start dancing in the rain. (You actually think this is the plan...duh). No you jerk, there will be many rains to act goofy in and if you want to take a bath, use your home shower. So again, what do you do?? You shift positions like a sniper; be the rock, blend in the environment. Move swiftly and unnoticed and in no time you will be in her hearing range. But please, again ill say it, don’t get too close and don’t get too desperate (hold you rain hormones). Probably she already knows that what you’re UP TO so "WTH"

 So, the line which I use more often than not was "Oh nobody is going home aaj, this is too bad" believe me, she will open up coz she has a lot of time to kill. But the next time I am in this kind of situation I will probably use "dude!! It’s raining cats and presidents" funny punch lines always give an edge and you will probably end up listening to her rain stories....."GAME ON"...:D (Avoid telling stories, let her speak :D)

EXTREME PRECAUTIONS:
       Please (x 1000), avoid group of girls going crazy in the rain and two girls who have just met due to being stuck in the situation (they always team up like white blood cells, against a disease like you).


P.S If you like what I write, then please share it by clicking "here". It will be a huge favor to me and my morale.......for writing more

4 comments:

  1. There is a threat to this strategy; it is called "chatri" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, it aint new york......people get wet here when it rains even if they have a chatri.....true story.......:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MR Lover Boy, This karachi people intend to go to home in these situations rather than go out and enjoy...:P well i also second Asim's opnion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm..yeah but what if your car or driver is stuck in the rain when your at school or work at pack-up timings?????

    u enjoy the rain, well most of the girls do...stats prove that......hence wait for the opportunity and BANG!!! :D

    ReplyDelete