Tuesday 30 August 2011

BLOGOMANIA!!

First of all, a very happy eid Mubarak to all the people whom I have forced to read the posts, by either black mailing or other techniques that I would not like to mention over here. Secondly, I would like to respond to the comment of Mr. Asim on the previous post "UNDER THE RADAR" since he is the first one to comment on the post material, his comment is a special one for me and the blog, therefore a special reply. He wrote and I will quote
"bro, we need strategies that work in a day or two; these 2 week styles are of a bygone era"...in this regard I will once again like to give a cricket reference. If the ball has to perform reverse swing in later part of the innings, the cricket ball has to be worked on furiously and religiously in its earlier stages. similarly a girl sought after for a longer period will last longer compared to "aj kal k relationships wali bachian"...hence it’s still better to play the game as we were in the prehistoric times, wearing head gear and claiming to be "Vikings on conquest", if you know what I mean...:D

even then, I would like to give a suggestion of a method which takes about one day to have a starting conversation. Buy a nice DSLR camera, snap around in any and every event, become a self proclaimed photographer and then obviously the girls inside your camera will want their images on their facebook and emails, hence you got what you need, contact information. Although I would like to add here that sometimes the "camera trick" works far better than planned for. For example I would give my life away to stand in front on this
gorgeous lady and watch her smile for me (for eternity even), while I click away (does give me heart aches though, knowing that I won’t be having a DSLR in the near future)...


Coming to the real issue, this post was not planned, and the play came into the playbook just last night. A girl I knew some years ago, very well known I must add, found me on facebook. We chatted for a while and then I asked for her number. "NO" came the reply blasting through her keyboard onto my screen. it ruptured my heart knowing that the NO which although hampers my track record comes due to a reason, a reason chained to a string of stupid actions I had performed back in the days of '"inbox scam"(ill come to that later)....so how to convert the NO into the yes, I had to be quick on my feet, hence I said, "OK I deserve it...buh you need to see my blog, I’ve heard it , at times makes people smile" and then she said "I have to sleep now, it’s late, ill read it tomorrow"......I didn’t loose hope, half an hour later she told me how she had laughed like crazy when she read the posts and "laughed her number off".yeah JUST LIKE THAT!!!!. All she wanted in return was for me to use one of the lines from the playbook which I have not yet published, hence I played "the travelling soldier"(will report that later)

CONCLUSION:

Hence came into being the method known as "BLOGOMANIA"....step 1 you write a funny blog, step 2 you find any girl you know a little bit...step 3 make sure the blog is funny and has something that relates her to you and BINGO "game on"

there are certain ifs and buts involved, certain amount of skill and time involved buh its way cheaper than buying a nice a*& camera...


CHEERS.....:D

4 comments:

  1. First, I appreciate the special attention my comment precipitated along with the long winded reply and considerable google research. It must be acknowledged the DSLR hook is far out reaching and stable than the "don't attend her"; your strategies are some of the classics. As a die-hard reverse swing fan, you found the strings to my heart and make it go spanish guitar on your strategies. :) :)

    blogomania is also good the only problem is that american highschool kids overblew it, well, 10 years ago with myspace. It might still work with
    PECHS college ki larkiyan :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, isnt "the pechs coolege ki larkia" and some cross the bridge "uni ki larkian" our targets???? our kids are doing now what American kids did ten years ago.......

    hence the tactics are for today in our region, hence the target population is a little backward as compared to the MySpace age kidos......!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why on Earth has to everything start like a hurricane and stop on the word "Girls" for you .Well knowing since long i guess its the White knight syndrome working its wonders on you..Anyways its good u have started out with the funny blogs .Majorly it will turn out better off as blog's age old-ens.

    Since i am commenting for the first time ,i might as well support you for starting out with the best way to let out ,experience the rush and the love one feels from simply WRITING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. isnt it what our lives are all about, guys study get a good job and a good house so they can land a nice trophy wife, our lives our built around the whole underline concept of this blog.

    men need girls at all stages of their lives. from the time they start crawling to the time their babies start crawling.....:)

    ReplyDelete